Our Product Management/Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager with expertise and focus in SEO/SEM, content management and digital marketing for their website. This is a full time permanent opportunity with growth potential for someone with a background in managing marketing campaigns and an interest in SaaS technology and Manufacturing business customers.
Working with the Director of Product Management and Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be an integral part of building an in-house Marketing team which will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of SAFER System’s online presence, and will create, integrate and execute our overall content marketing, social media marketing and digital marketing initiatives in support of SAFER Systems’ revenue growth objectives and brand awareness goals.
- Content Marketing. You’re great at content – both short form and long form – whether it’s blog, social media or sales enablement tools like data sheets. You can read complex data or science and feel comfortable writing about it why someone should care. You’re very comfortable Road mapping out a content marketing strategy and editorial calendar that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining with metrics which methods work for the brand and why.
- Social and Mobile. You’re ready to lead the strategies and execution of SAFER’s social media platforms and campaigns, driving paid and organic campaigns, reporting and optimization.
- Digital: SEO and SEM. We’re looking for someone who knows the difference between the two and is comfortable using tools to optimize marketing spend, drive organic search and user engagement. You’re comfortable crafting Website Optimization strategy, driving Conversion Rate Optimization, executing A/B Testing, implementing SEM & SEO Best Practices, and understand how Content Marketing plays into this.
- Creative Thinker and Self-starter: You’re ready to research content that is relevant and positions SAFER as thought leaders in our industry to drive top-of-funnel content and campaigns for lead-gen and brand awareness. Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience leading data-driven campaigns with social media marketing, content marketing, website content, mobile, etc. having owned programs from ideation to execution (earned/paid/owned)
- Content Marketing Management: Content Creation, Marketing, Syndication, Distribution Strategy & Implementation – Paid & Organic
- Experience with a startup or small business environment and the ability and drive change and roll up your sleeves to build out a marketing team and brand presence for SAFER Systems.
- Strong SEO and SEM skills; the ability to drive organic search through SEO and SEM best practices using tools like Google Analytics, Hub spot, Marketo, Buzzsumo, Salesforce and use of keyword optimization, negative keywords, etc.
- Proven ability to understand what motivates customers and translate into stories / messages / programs / campaigns that generate breakthrough results
- Comfort working with outsourced web developers, editing consultants, SEO/SEM consultants and other resources.
- Any hands-on skills with WordPress, editing website or content management a plus