Solutions for First Responders
SAFER Systems gives first responders a confident approach to incident response with accurate and solid data.
If you don't have good decision tools, you have a best guess. For first responders - law enforcement, fire rescue, emergency or industrial response - having a clear understanding of the situation you are heading into means you need to rely on the best data to make crucial decisions in a split second.
SAFER Systems has developed a mobile suite of software and hardware solutions to help you efficiently manage critical response, combined with remote real-time weather input and sensors. This combination provides the tools for first responders to make assessments that they never could make before.
Representing 30 years of experience, we have designed best-in-class solutions that help first responders:
- Rely on a central Emergency Operations Center (EOC) where data is gathered and analyzed to provide the best possible direction for the responders on the front lines.
- Stay informed and in touch with the issues that can occur in an uncontrolled situation.
- Improve planning, mitigation procedures, safety awareness, and severity assessments surrounding an uncontrolled situation.
- Providing screening tools that solve the kinds of problems experienced at a chemical emergency.
Key Benefits for First Responders:
- SAFER's broad depth of experience - SAFER understands how to provide the right data to help you assess and mobilize units with greater confidence and make the best approach to a hazardous incident scene.
- SAFER as a trusted advisor - During the design/risk assessment process, our solutions provide guidance that facilitates pre-deployment practice so that you can already have a plan in place.
- SAFER as a proven solution - SAFER solutions are used by more than 600 refineries, chemical plants, chemical parks, first responders and government agencies in more than 20 countries around the world.